Ailun Glass Screen Protector|Protector For Iphone|Tempered Glass Protector

 Ailun Glass Screen Protector|If you want to buy Protector For Iphone you are at a right place.Here you will get Tempered Glass Protector. 


Ailun Glass Screen Protector For Iphone 11 and XR|Pack of 3

Ailun Glass Screen Protector


About this item:

WORKING iPhone 11 / iPhone XR (release 2019/2018) 6.1-inch display, 0.33mm thermal glass screen protector. It includes high protection against scratches, abrasions, and bumps.

Special: Due to the rounded design of the iPhone 11 / XR and the enhancement of many features, the cool glass does not cover the entire screen. 99.99% clear HD touch screen.

Hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects from sweat and oil residue on fingerprints.

It is a 100% brand new glass, Precise laser cut tempered glass, well polished, 2.5D round edges.

Online video installation instructions can be found in the photo repository: Easy Installation - remove dust and align it properly before actual installation, do not worry about bubbles, enjoy your screen as if it were not.

Protector For Iphone


Important Question/Answers

1. The flexibility of the Glass Screen Protector is just like a piece of plastic, Is it made of cool glass or plastic?

This screen protector is a real hard glass. Plasticly flexibily is the exact reason why we call it a solid glass screen protector. Solid or durable glass is a type of safety glass that is treated with controlled thermal or chemical treatment to increase its strength compared to regular glass. .

2.Can't say Glass or Plastic in its appearance and we don't have high-tech laboratory items at home, so what can we as a customer do to see it?

However, there is one simple, quick and inexpensive way to do the test on your own, and the dinner is accurate. at least it is over 1400 degrees Celsius, so is there any light around it?
Tempered Glass Protector


3. Does it come with a cleaning kit that you will use before putting it on the phone?

Yes, the package includes: 6 * Guide Stickers, 3 * Wipe Wet & 3 * Wipe Dry, 3 * Dust Absorber

4.Does screen protection lock the entire screen? Why is it smaller than my iPhone screen?

Due to the rounded design of the iPhone, as well as improving compatibility in many situations, the cool glass does not cover the entire screen. It is effective in preventing bumps and bumps on the edges. If you choose a screen saver that covers the entire screen, highly recommend Full Screen Protector.

5. How can I remove the blisters?

Before installing the screen saver, please first clean the screen using package items. If there are blisters, please try to press the blister using your finger with a little force, and then try using a ruler or credit card to help. you have a problem, but a small cloth pad is required on the surface of the screen to avoid scratching.
Ailun Glass Screen Protector


6. How can I remove cracked glass screen protection?

Raise the screen protector with the card in any corner of the screen protector. If the device has been removed from the device, hold it in place and remove it slightly. (If you can get CHIP or CRACK on the screen protector, for safety, please wear a glove to gently remove the screen protection to avoid any further damage or injury.)

7. Why does the screen protector have a white edge?

If for some reason you find a screen saver with a problem or other problem, please let us know, we will help you immediately.

The iPhone has 2.5D curved edges on the screen, but due to production incompatibility, not all iPhones have 2.5D curved edges. There is really little difference in the curved edges of the different iPhone from different manufacturers. However, all Ailun screen protectors are solidly manufactured to fit on the healed 2.5D edge. As a result, you can get a white edge around your screen protector. In this case we recommend Full Screen Protector
Protector For Iphone


Customer Reviews:

1-Blessed4life

5.0 out of 5 stars I saved $ 100 easily
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Guaranteed Purchase

I dropped my phone one night out of my Jeep and when I looked I thought I had made a $ 100 mistake. It was dark outside so I thought I had just ruined my screen. When I entered the house and took off the screen protector it was the only thing broken my screen was 100% accurate. I would recommend this protector to anyone who wants a solid screen protection
Tempered Glass Protector



2-Chenoa Jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use / read on for the tips I read!

Guaranteed Purchase

This is the first time I've used these screen protectors (or some, really!) And found them very easy to use. I bought my husband 3 packets for new phones and while I was using 1 for reading purposes, on the 3rd (my husband's phone) it was perfect. What I learned (so you don't waste anything)

1: Guide stickers are kind of useless in my opinion, and when I first used them, I found that it is much easier to connect if you take the phone cleaner and VERY before you put the protector down, you light up your screen. . It has made it much easier to see exactly where it should go.

2: if you do not position the screen properly, if your phone lights up you will get a “rainbow line” on the slightly obscured side (see first phone, black) with the second phone (red.) I found it very focused so no glare!

3: this is SO EASY not to get blisters, if you clean and dry the screen as instructed, and you only put it down once, it actually sticks itself!

I'm so glad we got this, it sounds like a phone screen as I write this and not too expensive I'll order more happily if the "rainbow line" bothers me at all.



Post a Comment

0 Comments