Birds Cage|If you want to buy Birds Stand you are at a right place.Here you will get Best Birds Crate.
Birds Cage |Birds Stand |Best Birds Crate
| Brand | D'Eco |
| Color | White, Distressed |
| Item Dimensions LxWxH | 12 x 21 x 21 inches |
| Material | Iron |
| Number of Doors | 1 |
About this item:
Color: ivory
Finish: depressed
Theme: French Country
Material: iron
Manufacturer Message:
VINTAGE
Beaten and with an endless love for timeless, classic style adorns your living space and past. Vintage-themed pieces offer a lot of history and preserved beauty.
Everything is in detail
The solid metal construction of this bird cage is accompanied by the removal of its pressed cream and the installation of a latch and locking mechanism.
For you
We design and consider you and give you the freedom to express your creativity with our wide selection of home decor. It is ingeniously constructed with high quality durable building materials and special durability.
Product Description:
A collection of 22 "and 18" bird cages for French Country Inspired Distressed Finish Iron Hexagonal Domed Double Domed Hanging and Standing Cages, a geometric cage with doors and connecting holes, hangers and flat base bases with beads.
Product details:
Disconnected Manufacturer
Product dimensions: 12 x 21 x 21 inches; 4.4 Weights
Model number :66520
First Date of Access: May 22, 2012
Manufacturer: Deco 79
ASIN: B0062BQ94M
Country of Origin: China
Customer Reviews:
1-Coley Evans
5.0 stars out of 5 The Best Hanging Lamp!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Updated in the United States May 22, 2020
Guaranteed Purchase
My boyfriend and I moved to a small house and every inch of floor space is precious. I bought these bird cages with the intention of turning at least one of them into a hanging lamp.
When I first got them, I was concerned that the latch that supported the upper part of the cage would not hold up well (especially while supporting the shade of a heavy lamp), but it would hold well and be strong. The cord of the cage is thick and the paint does not break.
A small cage that we use as a decorative piece on top of the cabinet. These cages are amazing and help with my favorite DIY project that I have done so far. I am very happy with the result!
2-Ren
5.0 5 stars Beautiful decorations!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Updated in the United States on April 22, 2017
Guaranteed Purchase
Large number of cages for two birds! I use them for my wedding. The big one will be for cards / gifts, and the big one will be for my card / wish tips / wishes. I plan to spray white paint as the color is rustic ivory, then wrap the ribbon and bow. What’s worse is that the spaces at the top aren’t long enough for me to slip my cards. I will have to open the lid slightly so that the cards are discarded horizontally. I was expecting this based on previous updates and sizes, so I'm not too upset. Other than that, they are so cute!






1 Comments
It proves very beneficial for me thanks.
ReplyDelete