Men's Stylish Stainless Watch|Men's Watch Under $100|Fossil Quartz Watch

 Men's Stylish Stainless Watch|If you want to purchase Men's Watch Under $100 you are at a right place.Here you will get Fossil Quartz Watch. 


Fossil Men's Nate Stainless Steel Quartz Watch


Men's Stylish Stainless Watch




About this item:

Since 1984, we have tried to bring new life to the industry by making quality, stylish watches and accessories that were awesome and accessible.

For the glowness, largest look that will definitely be recognized,  Its clean, war-inspired design with large cones and vivid details provides a dormant but vibrant feeling ready for any entertainment, day or night.

Case size: 50mm;

 Belt Size: 24mm;

 quartz movement with analog chronograph display and day window; 

strong crystal mineral lens resists scratches;

 imported

Black stainless steel case with black dial and style 


 replaceable with all Fossil 24mm watch straps

Customize your watch with a free recording at the local Fossil store. Recording is available at participating U.S. stores. and Canadian with full value and Fossil stores. This service does not work on all accessories.

Men's Watch Under $100


Message from Manufacturer:


OUR STRATEGY

We aim to influence the transformation of the entire industry by creating more sustainable products and switching to a business model of clock watches and packaging.

EXHAIRING

The practice of "waste disposal" is a thing of the past. we now prioritize creating all our products and packages for future use.

PLANET-FORWARD PACKAGING

We aim to make all packages easy to use and / or reusable. An excellent example of both packaging, is our Fossil watch tin.

2025 POLICY

Design and manufacture 100% products to meet our pro-planet requirements.Use 100% circular package.Let lead to circular business model approaches.


Fossil Quartz Watch


Product Description:


From classic chronographs to the most innovative smart watches, we have your favorite watch styles. The best part is that our wide selection of watches comes with enough styles, colors and designs to keep your style fresh and fun for years to come. Whether you want a daily watch, something special or a gift for loved ones, you will find it here. We have leather belt clocks, stainless steel, mesh and silicone of any material that is most suitable for you. Designed for weekend heroes, Nate's eye-catching design and playful playfulness with a comfortable yet sleek style From inky matte to brushed jet metal, Nate offers a whole new black depth Use it to dress well Favorite denim and white T-shirt. This Nate watch also has a chronograph movement on a stainless steel bracelet.

Men's Stylish Stainless Watch


Product details:

Disconnected Manufacturer

Product dimensions: 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches; 10.4 Wings

Model number: JR1401

Department: Mens

Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries are required. (included)

First Available Date: February 1, 2013

Manufacturer: Fossil

ASIN: B008AXYWHQ

Country of Origin: China


Men's Watch Under $100


Customer Reviews:

1-James c

First, I had been looking for a fossil clock for years. Years ago I loved the look of these watches, and heard the good news from friends. Knowing what they paid for, and at the time I was never the type of person who could pay (especially a decent price) for a watch and wear it regularly I never really committed myself. The waves have changed ... this has been a great experience for me to know what these clocks are all about.
I found a watch on a metal tin, with some cards and in a plastic, paper belt. I set the time, I played the chronograph and it all worked out. I've had it for about two weeks or more now, and I've had to reset the time on it twice ... but that was original, and sometimes I think it was my fault for the movement and not having all the dialing. way. I noticed that the second time you reset the chronograph the second meter came back in just 7 seconds as a real 0 point than 0 ...... I read the cards as this does not come with a manual, and it appears you can register your watch by fossil and clock instructions each is online. After reading it, I realized that I had pressed some buttons in sequence to cause them to stop. I reset the chronograph with the time and date (again, read the card that comes with it and register your product) and since then, for more than a week, it has been working very well. I need to remove 2 links as my wrist is 8 to 8.5 inches. I can't talk about water resistance without washing your hands, and I really like this clock to check where you are immersed (although dialing has the power to turn a diver's clock). Give me a 5 star time job as it worked fine as everything was reset, so we'll see how long it lasts. All in all, a beautiful, heavy, rugged and old-fashioned piece of time.

Fossil Quartz Watch



2-Melody C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Views, Good Quality

I bought this watch as my boyfriend's college graduation gift. The product images are incredibly accurate, but the beauty of the watch really shines through in real life. The details in this design really do; I chose this one over the other models because of it. I was also considering a hybrid smartwatch model, but the battery life of this one is longer, and I like to look great. The face is slightly sewn, the numbers are magnified to stand out, and the hands for minutes and hours are color-coded. The smoky / black smokers are stunning, smooth, and matte. My boyfriend loves color and design, which is great, because I felt it fit his personality. The face is 24mm, so it is bright on his wrist. It looks like a human clock. Also, he has a rough job and rough interests, so making stainless steel was important to me. I bought an additional protection system from Asurion and, for the price, I think the coverage is good. It is a good addition to Fossil warranty.
We had to pull a few links out of the band, but that was easy and normal. The closure seems to have stopped, but the anchors may loosen and break with bad times in the future. We can't say yet, but we expect it as a common problem with this style band.
The delivery was amazing - it came sooner than I expected. It was packed in a small box in a standard Fossil box, but the metal lid was out. The watch was out of pocket or damaged. We plan to take it to the nearest Fossil store, because Fossil will record it for free if you do, which is a good thing. I wanted it recorded if he liked it, and I thought I would have to pay a local artist. Considering this product, I totally recommend it. My boyfriend and I love this watch!






Post a Comment

0 Comments