Gaming Headphones|Gaming Headset 2022|Wireless Headphones

 Gaming Headphones|If you want to buy Gaming Headset 2022  you are at a right place.Here you will get Wireless Headphones.


HyperX Cloud II Wireless - PC Games Headset, PS4 / PS5, Nintendo Switch, Long Battery Up to 30 Hours, 7.1 Surround Sound, Memory Foam, Available Sound Microphone, Monitoring Mic

Gaming Headphones


About this item:

[Long wireless game level with long battery life]: Cut the cable and navigate with a low 2.4GHz wireless connection, a distance of up to 20 meters and a battery life of up to 30 hours.

[HyperX Luxury Signature]: Premium memory foam and soft, soft leatherette bring the legendary luxury. It also weighs less than 300g, making it easier to use during long games.

[HyperX 7.1 ambient sound]: Modify the 7.1 visual ambient sound to make better use of the default audio signals.

[53mm drivers bring fixed sound]: Focus on your games and audio entertainment with the high quality sound provided by large, 53mm drivers.

[Long-lasting aluminum frame]: Sturdy enough to withstand daily sports hazards and adjustable to fit well into various head sizes.

[Canceled microphone microphone with LED muted indicator]: Discord and SoundSpeak certified audio microphone. It also has an LED mute indicator so you can easily see when your microphone is on.

[Built-in microphone monitor]: Listen to your voice so you don't make too much noise and make sure you sound clear in the voice conversation.

[PC, PS4 / PS5, and compatible Nintendo Switch]: Simply connect a USB adapter to your PC, PS4 / PS5 program, or a Nintendo Switch dock to get Plug and Play.

Gaming Headset 2022



From the Manufacturer:


Luxury Signature HyperX

Premium memory foam and soft, soft leatherette bring the luxury of a fairy tale. It is also lightweight, making it comfortable during a long session.


53mm drivers

Focus on your games and audio entertainment with the high quality sound provided by the big drivers, 53mm.


HyperX 7.1 surround sound

Transform virtual surround sound 7.1 and unlock the best opportunity for the most important fixed sound features and extended space feeling.


Solid aluminum frame

It is strong enough to withstand the rigors of everyday sports and is adapted to fit various head sizes.

Wireless Headphones


Removable microphone

Discord removable microphone Discord and TeamSpeak are certified.


LED mute indicator

It has a dynamic LED indicator so you can easily see when your microphone is on.


Built-in microphone monitor

Listen to your voice so as not to make too much noise and make sure you sound clear with the voice conversation.


Much goes hand in hand

Just easily connect a USB adapter to your PC, PS4 / PS5 system, or Nintendo Switch dock to get Plug and Play functionality.

Gaming Headphones


Product Description:

HyperX Cloud II is designed to be a free-to-play audio headset. We put a lot of thought into the details of our HyperX signature memory foam, premium leatherette, clamping force, and weight distribution. Not surprisingly, it has become a popular headset for millions of gamers. We are proud to present the HyperX Cloud II Wireless. With a 2.4Ghz wireless connection, a 30-hour long-lasting battery, and up to 20 meters wireless range, you are set for more than a full day of comfort and wireless freedom. The 53mm drivers deliver impressive sound, with a 7.1 surround sound of enhanced local sound available at the touch of a button. Compatible with PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, so you can capture the best moments across all platforms.


Tested with 50% headphone volume. Battery life varies by usage.

Virtual 7.1 for outbound audio output as a 2 channel stereo signal to be used with stereo headphones.

Wireless distance may vary due to natural conditions.


Product Details:

Brand HyperX

Cloud II Wireless Series

Item model number HHSC2X-BA-RD / G

Hardware Platform PC, Mac

Sento Weight 10.6 ounces

Product dimensions 7.48 x 5.35 x 3.66 inches

Item LxWxH 7.48 x 5.35 x 3.66 inches

Red color

Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)

Manufacturer of Kingston Technology Company, Inc.

ASIN B08NTYB4M7

Country of Homeland of China

First Date Available January 11, 2021

Gaming Headset 2022


Customer Reviews:


1-Andrew Bergesson

5.0 stars out of 5 Wireless headsets in the market.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Updated in the United States January 28, 2021

Guaranteed Purchase

I have had many headsets, including many Astro headsets. Before I bought this I had the HyperX Cloud Alpha S which was the best headset I ever used for a performance price. However I could not cope with the call and I wanted to go back to the wireless headsets. I have chosen to try the latest Astro A50 wireless, I will be back the next day. I spent $ 350 and found that they were not at all comfortable, it was difficult to set up well with all the special features around me, and when I finally set up well, I was not impressed with the sound. Luckily these came out and I told myself "Finally .. the premium wireless version is the best and most comfortable headset I have ever used." At first I had to book because the previous HyperX wireless headset on this price list, the HyperX Cloud Stinger both looked and felt like a cheap plastic headset especially in its price point, but I went with it. Aside from stopping even the digital surround sound, it sounds fun, the minimalist look doesn’t scream “I’m a GaMeR”, the comfort is the best I’ve ever had on long playing sessions, anywhere from 5-7 hours at a time. I walk to the other side of my apartment and find cracks, falls, or distractions. The only gripe I have that I wish they could free this are black or different color options like all black alpha S. Other than that, at $ 150 I believe this is the best amount of headset that can be purchased.

Wireless Headphones



2-Liam

5.0 out of 5 stars Something much better than cheap Cloud Flight Wireless
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Updated in the United States August 25, 2021

Guaranteed Purchase

I bought these to replace my Cloud Flight Wireless headset, which I was impressed with financially. TLDR; This eliminates the low-cost but proven Cloud Flight Wireless headsets as my new favorites and I highly recommend their comfort, fast wireless delay, built-in volume wheel, sound quality, and simple features that make them great for everyday use.

From the perspective of Cloud Flight's, you get what I would call better sound, comfort, quality, and battery life for sure. They also retain what makes Flight great, such as a quiet / muted sound, removable microphone, very low wireless audio, volume wheel, excellent sound quality and amazing comfort.

New is the USB-C charging port, the solid high quality wheel, the silent LED indicator, and the 7.1 ambient noise. The microphone mute button has been moved from one end of the cup to the smaller but separate button below the power button, which is disappointing. Some people have said it is not a real 7.1, which I can say, but either way they think it sounds better off. These also have great speakers, which I really notice on the bass. They sound different, but without strong bass it is not such a big development.

All in all, if you were thinking about Airplanes and saw these, or if you are looking for a good pair of wireless headphone games that I would call the non-audiophile view zero complications, I highly recommend this.





Post a Comment

0 Comments