Desks|If you want to buy Study Tables you are at a right place.Here you will get Desks for home and office.
FURINNO Econ Multipurpose Home Office Writing Desk, French Oak Gray
About this item:
Simple stylish style however Functional and suitable for any room.
Material: made of composite wood compliant with CARB, non-woven drums.
It fits in your space, it fits your budget.
Includes external slide keyboard drawer, CPU storage and uncluttered drawer.
Some integration is needed.
Please see the instructions.
Product dimensions: 39.4 (W) x15.8 (D) x34.1 (H) inches.
Featured Components: Hardware
From the Manufacturer:
Furinno Home Office Collection
Focus on a wide range of colors and style options where there are endless possibilities with a combination of fashion and beauty with the Furinno Home Office collection. Whether you are moving to your new home, or you want to renovate your home office, Furinno offers a full line of options that fit your needs.
Keyboard cabinet
The keyboard tray, with sliding metal slides, provides easy access to the keyboard and hides it when not in use.
Storage space
It is designed to maximize storage space with a 3-Tier shelf design that creates additional space for everyday use with a high, medium and low layout design, which combines PC case and easy-to-access features.
Un Weaved drums
It is made of high quality non-woven fabric, perfect for organizing and storing almost anything.
Round Edges
Designed with rounded edges for extra safety to minimize injury.
Product Description:
FURINNO Econ multipurpose desktop desktop home desktop W / bin is designed to fit your space, style and fit into your budget. A medium density composite wood is manufactured in Malaysia and complies with Green manufacturing rules. There is no unpleasant, long-lasting odor and the most stable material among woods is a medium blend. The PVC tube is made of recycled plastic and tested for durability. The uncut drum just adds nicely to the whole unit. A simple attitude about lifestyle is reflected directly in the design of FURINNO furniture, creating just a natural trend. All products are manufactured and processed 100% in Malaysia with 95% - 100% recycled material. Care instructions: wipe with a clean damp cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals. Images are for image purpose. All decorative items are not included in this offer. Summarizing the design, High Desktop provides a smooth space and a convenient portable computer or monitor, while a slide keyboard tray with a safety stop helps keep your desktop clear and SUITABLE for hard work of the day.
Customer Reviews:
1-Charlie Lundblad
5.0 stars out of 5 This is said to be a well-designed desk of very strong money and I was impressed with how strong it is ...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Updated in the United States on October 17, 2015
Color: Black / Brown Pattern Name: Certified Desk Purchase
I have read many negative reviews on this desk about the fact that it is shaky and things are breaking, the first thing about this is that they may be comparing it to a $ 500 desk this desk costs less than $ 50 you will not find a higher model of that. . This is called a well-made desk of very strong money and I was impressed with how strong it was I planned to strengthen it once I got it but after setting it up I realized I didn't need it. I keep all my school books and my iMac in it without any problems. This desk is really worth the money.
2-Amazon Customer
5.0 out of 5 stars For $ 25 this desk is AMAZING! I honestly don't understand the worst reviews⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Updated in the United States on July 8, 2017
Color: Black / Brown Pattern Name: Certified Desk Purchase
For $ 25 this desk is AMAZING! I honestly don't understand the worst reviews. Maybe Furinno made some changes but mine came up nicely with all the hardware pieces locked in the bag. Nothing was wrong and all the pieces were written down.
The meeting is time consuming but it is not difficult to find that you are a little patient - I used the amazon manual and video together and I had no problem.
When combined, the desk is much stronger than I expected. Everything fits tightly together and looks strong enough to hold a printer / monitor / whatever you like. The only problem I had was the keyboard tray but I decided not to use it anyway.
All in all if you are looking for a place to sit at your computer or do some work without taking the tone of the room this is your desk. I did a lot of research before choosing this and I'm glad I did.






0 Comments