Men's Fashion Shirts,Men's Dress Shirts,Calvin Kline's Shirt

 Men's Fashion Shirts.If you want to buy Men's Dress Shirts you are at a right place.Here you will get Calvin Kline's Shirt.


Men's Fashion,Style:Dress Shirts  Of Calvin Kline's

Men's Fashion Shirts


Features:

100% ClosingCotton

 ButtonImportedWashing MachineMed:
Designed to shut off moisture away from the body to help you feel cool and dry. 

Non-Metallic Fabric: Resists wrinkles to keep you looking clean all day long; easy care, no ironing required.
Men's Dress Shirts



Slim Fit: Equivalent to the modern with a slim body and slender sleeves to look smooth

 flattering a lot of body shape Symbol Column: An old column is thought to stretch the face and allow knots to tie; can be worn with or without neck clothing

Flexible Cuff: Two button positions allow for customized, enhanced fit

No Bag: Soft, structured design gives a clean look

Men's Dress Shirts



Important👇

Wicking

Designed to remove moisture from the body to help you feel cool and dry.

Shrimp Free

The non-metallic non-abrasive fabric resists wrinkles to keep you looking clean all day long. This machine-washed style does not need ironing.

Wash the Drying Machine

Just wash and dry on your machines and put on.

Flexible Cuff

Normal Barrel scarf tied with a single button closure.

Calvin Kline's Shirt


Calvin Klein Slim Fit Shirt Shrimp Free Herringbone Dress Shirt


The Calvin Klein herringbone dress shirt is designed to work with a moisture-repellent fabric that keeps it dry and comfortable while also ensuring minimal wrinkles, even without dryness. Finished off with a slim body, matching her modern look.
Men's Fashion Shirts



Product details:


Package Size: 9.61 x 6.93 x 6.54 inches; 8.82 ounces

Item model number: 33K2479-427-14 "Neck32" -33 "Bag (S)

Department: Mens

Date Available First: January 12, 2021

Producer: Calvin Klein

ASIN: B08SR5H8NQ

Calvin Kline's Shirt


Customer Reviews:

1-Megan Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Important, easy care, not "minimal fit"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Updated in the United States February 6, 2020

Size: 15.5 "Neck 32" -33 "Sleeve Color: Guaranteed Purchase Green

Property & Care:

I absolutely love these shirts. I buy these to save them from ironing. I wash them in regular places and dry them at low temperature along with most of my other clothes. From the drying point they may shrink slightly but disappear after being suspended for 24 hours. After 3 to 4 cycles of washing and drying the cuffs and collars need to be ironed for straightening. The clothes are too small so you will want to wear an undershirt.

Ratings:

These shirts do not fit easily with any idea. I am 6ft 165lbs. I am a fairly tall and thin boy. These shirts are about the size of a circus tent. They are awesome. I take these shirts to the tailor to trim them on the waist and sleeves.

Conclusion:

I have tried many shirts over the years and these are very easy to maintain. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. I’ve had a lot of custom shirts made by tailors and they don’t look like these things. With the price of a shirt and custom sewing these are the best prices. I highly recommend these shirts. I have about a dozen and will order a few more soon.
Men's Dress Shirts


2-Raphael Ginsburg

5.0 out of 5 stars A great work horse shirt.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Updated in the United States on February 4, 2019

Size: 16.5 "Neck 34" -35 "Sleeve Color:Purchased
White Purchase

Real wrinkle. I am not too small (6ft / 195lbs) and this fits well without being too big or too small. But beware! In "blue," whenever the fabric is wet, make a ring at the edges of the wet, non-slip surface. I thought this was just for spots - but no, water too. I thought you had one lemon - but no, it happened at 3 now. It happened even when I sprayed water to iron the shirt out of my pocket. I think there is something about the finish they put on the fabric of this color. "Fog," a true blue, does not have this problem, and I have never had one (about a dozen, with mixed designs over the years).




Post a Comment

0 Comments