Men's Ring-Gents Ring-Stylish Ring For Men

 Men's Ring|If you want to buy Gents Ring you are at a right place.Here you will get Stylish Ring For Men.


Groove Life Solid Silicone Ring - Men's Breathable Rubber Rings, Lifelong Installations, Unique Design, Comfort Fit Ring

Men's Ring


About this item:

SIZING - Have a question about how much silicone ring you wear? See the measurement guide included in the pictures. Medium size? We suggest you increase the size. You can also call our customer service department for more help! We would love to say hello!

BS LIVING WARRANTY - No BS Warranty means you have a HEALTH SUPPORT. Cut? Stretch? Broken? Lost? We will change it, no questions asked! Contact us for more information.

BREATHING - Our round interior minimizes skin contact while our patented design allows air to flow in moisture to escape. It's that simple. No more sweaty finger.

COMFORT FIT - Round interior reduces skin contact. You won't even know you're wearing it!

MEDICAL GRADE - High quality, injection molding, elastomer compound used in hospitals and safe to wear.
Gents Ring



Product Description:

Real Solid

OG. This is the ring that started it all. We have many different colors, patterns, and profiles to choose from. There is something for everyone!

Width: 8mm or 5/16 "

Dimensions: 2mm or 3/32 "

No Extension, No Shrivel, No Compromise
CLASSIC Level of appearance, feeling and function.

MAX BreaTHABILITY Inner Grooves allow air to enter and moisture to escape through a specially designed contour that gives you high respiratory energy.

IMPORTANT ITEMS Unique medical grade materials are undeniably better than any silicone ring that comes in handy.

IMPOSSIBLE They said we couldn't make a good ring ... but they were wrong.

Stylish Ring For Men


Product details:


Package Size: 5 x 3 x 1 inches; 0.04 ounces

Department: Mens

Date Available First: November 5, 2021

Producer: Groove Life

ASIN: B09L57LN55
Men's Ring


Customer Reviews:

1-Justin

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Updated in the United States on August 10, 2019
Color: Black / Red EdgeRing Size: 8Verified Purchase

I like the way it looks and feels. It is very good and does not irritate my skin. It keeps the skin under the ring dry and breathes well. The thing I don’t like is that linty gets a ring. I like my things to look clean, my watch, glasses, ring ... but one goes into my pocket and the ring comes out white. Yes, I need to take out my pockets, but this ring will take the lens anywhere. Touching other clothes, white spots. Touch from finger, white dots. If there was a way to polish the outside of the band so that it would not hold the lens, that would have made the ring more beautiful in my opinion.

Stylish Ring For Men


2-Michael

4.0 stars out of 5 Good ring-shaped but shady tips still leave a bad taste in the mouth
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Updated in the United States October 30, 2020
Color: Black / Black EdgeRing Size: 9Verified Purchase

I first went to the Groove Life website to buy a new Zeus ring after someone I knew had eaten it. I went into it willing to pay the full amount, but the site said a $ 5 discount if I put in my email to sign up ... so why not? I did so. They also asked for my phone number, which was strange, but I had already committed myself to it. Then I got a link via text message to get my discount ... and it didn't work. Let me tell you - it was a scary place. I even typed the link by hand and all that. Nothing. That discouraged me, and I did not buy the ring. Then I got an email from Paul or something that said "oh forget to buy it! Don't worry, I'll keep your cart saved!" Good.

I doubt that a “thoughtful” company like this has a “risk” link for a faulty discount. So I went to amazon and got a regular version because I still needed a silicon ring. I'm not angry that I couldn't save $ 5 but I feel like they went a long way cheating me on $ 5 and getting an email and phone subscription, which I will be canceling.

Now with the ring itself:
GOOD:
So far, it surpasses the Qalos ring I bought almost every way.
It breathes, feels light, and I do not see at all that it is light.
Best of all, I ignore it when I run. The Qalos ring disturbed me as it pulled and pulled me out but I still do not see the ring at all.
I only have one week to see how it sticks to counseling as it goes on.
The ring is actually the same size as expected.

CONS:
As some have suggested, this phenomenon is a magnet for dust. It looks good in general but will always be covered in lint and dust, reducing its visual appeal. It is probably the result of what it is made of but I do not remember the Qalos ring smoking in the dust like this.

All in all it is a beautiful ring so despite my feelings I give it 4 stars




Post a Comment

0 Comments