Mens Fashion Athletic Hoodies Sport Sweatshirt Solid Color Fleece Pullover
About this item:
🔥Cotton Blend
🔥Hand Wash Only
🔥The Main Fabric Content: Cotton Blend
🔥Event: Casual,Outdoor,School,Sport,Bodybuilding,Fitness
🔥Feature:High Quality,Short Sleeves,Soft,Breathable,Avoid Shrinkage,Printing,Solid Color
🔥Size: Please check merchant size diagram before request
🔥This Mens Athletic Hoodie is ideally suited for both machine washing and hand washing
Your Purchase Is Supported By Our Guaranteed Satisfaction If You Are Not Satisfied Let Us Know And We Will Make It Right.
Lightweight:A lightweight plan makes exercises simpler
Simple Care:It can be washed manually or by machine, which is exceptionally simple to keep up with
Breathable:The lightweight and flimsy plan will make you love this hoodie throughout the entire year
Fashion:This thin hoodie will make you the best shape and development in the group
Strong shading design:It's a demonstration of the strength of men that they needn't bother with those multicolor plans
Product details
- Package Dimensions : 13.11 x 9.96 x 1.61 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Department : Men
- Date First Available : March 26, 2020
- ASIN : B086GL55FX
- Best Sellers Rank: #586 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #4 in Men's Athletic Hoodies
Customer Reviews:
It equates as expected. I am an athlete 5'11 180 lbs and this hoodie was one of the few things that fit well in the body.
When you first take it out of your pocket it looks like this shirt sees it but it doesn't. The shirt is very light and comfortable.
A gift for my college years Mzukulu! She loved it and I am a cool Mamaw !!
I am amazed at how well it fits with the material
I buy so many colors
The material is really nice and soft and the fit was right for me and I was 6'6 '', 180lbs tall.
They will order more with different colors for sure.
This running-length jersey has become my husband's favorite jersey! He has athleticism and fits well with him.
It is lightweight and thin but keeps me warm.
It will be great during the summer.
It washes well! I found her gray and her color.
Good quality.
She is not dreaming after bathing.
Very attractive, beautiful material and fits well!
0 Comments